Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Strole down memory lane

This was a letter of encourgment that I wrote to my high school senior class...


Congratulation, you’ve done what most people don’t accomplish in a lifetime, and that is taking responsibility of your life. I’ve sat back these past months and watched you all work so hard. At times the load became much you worked through it. Class of ’08 , you deserve the best in life, settle for nothing less than that. The world needs you to be strong. The world needs you to be brilliant. Please students, be willing to stand up and take your role in society. Our years together has taught me a lot, but the thing that that I will take away the most is that, if we as a generation continue to believe in ourselves and strive for excellence, then our lives will be examples for those that follow. Thank you class of 2008 and congratulations

No comments: